Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bauble Tree Ornaments

I made a few of these fantastic bauble tree ornaments. They are crochet, which I am absolutely terrible at, but they still came out super cute! They were also very quick to make up. I just used leftover scrap yarn, beads, and some jingle bells I had laying around. I will definitely be making more of these for gifts next year!

Here's the pattern: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/bauble-decoration.html

I'm only keeping one of these, but I thought it would make a nice picture to see them on a tree.

This one was my first and will be a gift for a friend who is having a holiday party.


These next two are gifts for my adult daughter. It's hard to tell, but the first one the inside is deep purple, the second and last layers are light blue, and the last dark one is black.




This one is for my youngest son. He picked out the colors, which are super bright (although you can't tell from the pic). My older son has requested his colors, so I'll be making his next!


No comments: