Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lyon Hat

I made matching Lyon hats, Free Ravelry Lyon Hat Pattern, for both boys and my husband. They came out really great! I used different yarn for each and they're different sizes, so they won't be too matchy-matchy. Shoulda taken pics of all three before I wrapped them! The only alteration I made to the pattern is that I increased the child size one a bit for my five year old (the child pattern was perfect for my two year old) and I increased the adult size a bit for my husband (since the child size ran small, I figured the adult might as well). I don't know for sure if they fit, since I can't really have them try them on, but they look right next to their other hats. I'm thinking I should make one for myself! The pattern was very easy to follow and quick to knit.

No comments: