Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holidays!

In anticipation of the holidays, I am knitting like a fiend! I do wonder why I wait until the end of October to start knitting for the winter holidays, but it seems inevitable at this point. I'll start posting some of my finished products and their patterns as soon as I can. It might make me feel as if I'm accomplishing something; in reality, I just keep ADDING to my list at a much faster pace than I am crossing stuff off, but...

I've been knitting some dishcloths for gifts and just finished this one for my adult daughter who has been a Harry Potter fan since she could walk (that's not much of an exaggeration). I found this fabulous pattern here: http://www.irishlace.net/knitting/deathly-hallows-washcloth.html

Here's the finished product!

No comments: