Saturday, October 24, 2009

time, time, who's got the time?

With two little ones at home and an almost full-time job I have little time left for crafts, writing, blogging, cleaning, or anything else. Now that the weather is getting cooler, the rain has returned, and the days are shorter, I'm feeling rejuvinated in a crafty kinda way. I have spent quite a bit of time on MDC, following recommended links from fellow MDC'ers, and bouncing ideas around with other mamas. I now have a plan: to make time to craft! My short list for the next month or two is as follows:
1. Finish the matching sweaters for my boys. Very cute, dk and lt gray striped with skull and crossbones intarsia.
2. Make some very cool embroidery bookmarks found on MDC
3. Finish the afghan that I started for DH three years ago. Yes, three years ago. It's SC, but I was learning how to crochet when I began and have had to rip it out and start over several times. I'm now about 1/5 of the way done. I plan on having it finished by Yule.
4. I plan to completely clean all of the wool I have in my laundry room. It's starting to smell VERY bad at this point!

I hope this list will help me focus and keep me from starting a million OTHER projects and not finishing these ;-)

1 comment:

Mama Wolfe said...

I did finally finish one of the sweaters. I'm about 1/4 of the way done with the other, but it should go quickly since he's small.